Let’s start first with my favorites:
- I used the Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser every night in my bath after my swim practice. It is really gentle and I love the Jelly feel when I apply it on my face.
- Once my skin is clean and dry, I apply the Protini Polypeptide Cream. The texture is very smooth and it is perfect to replenishing the moisture of my skin after those long swim practice hours.
Now let’s talk about my mom’s skincare routine:
- She uses the Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser every morning in the shower.
- Once her skin is clean and dry, she applies the C-Firma™ Day Serum in combination with the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum, on her face and neck, for an extra shot of hydration.
- Then she add a shot of the Protini Polypeptide Cream.
- At night, she likes to mix the T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum and the Protini Polypeptide Cream.
- Once weekly, she is using the Babyfacial™ to improve her skin texture and tone and give her skin a more youthful radiance.
Only after a few weeks of applying these Drunk Elephant products, I can clearly see that my mom’s wrinkles and lines are not as deep as before and that her skin is glowing…stay tuned for some photos in a couple of week after a month of treatment!
- Made in USA.
- Cruelty Free.
- Fragrance-free…fun fact about the C-Firma™ Day Serum, I tell my mom that it smells like hot-dog 🙂
- Serum Pumps are easy to use, colorful and give a nice pop of colors to your bathroom decor.
- Can Elephant really get Drunk? Yes by eating Marula fruit! Youtube has it!
If you are looking for amazing skincare products that you can share with your mom, don’t wait and get Drunk Elephant products at Sephora or Amazon.
This “Skincare Gift Idea post” is a sponsored collaboration between and Drunk Elephant. All opinions expressed are our own and written by my mom. For more information on our sponsored content and/or affiliate link policy, please